Helge Hafting wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Leuven, E. wrote:
there is an issue with collapseables in trunk

open say a footnote and click inside it, and then outside. the workareas then shifts

This is solved in latest trunk. Please report back if you see other oddities.
Thanks a lot! I can now position the cursor with the mouse again, and
have no problems making a selection.

One small oddity:
1. Got to the middle of the userguide.
2. Select several lines, using mouse or keyboard. Select
   inside the visible region only.
3. Notice that the selected stuff gets a colored background as it should.
4. Notice that this colored background also happens in the left margin
near the top, and sometimes above the topmost line too. This is the oddity.

I can provide screenshots if this won't reproduce.
It always happens for me, with 1.6svn.

Here too. I know about this bug but, as it is not harmful, I am delaying the fix until I find some time to rewrite the selection code which is not adapted to the new design.

Thanks anyway for the report :-)
Abdel.