> I would be happy to hear some comments or reports how it performs.

I propose that you create a LyX-file that described how to use the new features. If possible, add some examples to it. I can then test if it works as expected and report you bugs. While writing the docmentation you'll surely see some remaining problems and it makes it easier for me to update later the LyX docs.

> What is the way to proceed now?

I think it's your decision if you want to put it in now or after further tests, but in every case the documentation file would be needed I think.

> Feel free to ask if something is unclear in the code.

What about the file format?

regards Uwe