Marko> the attached patch together with additional files included into
Marko> the .tar.gz archive adds elementary support for GTK/Gnome
Marko> frontend: configure scripts, Gtk/Gnome initialization, Gnome
Marko> event loop processing, and Copyright dialog box implementation.

Marko> It should be easy to use this code on the platform with good
Marko> STL string implementation. In such case you need standard gtk,
Marko> gnome, libsigc++ , gtk-- and gnome-- libraries.

Hello,

It seems that we miss an .m4 file which defines AM_PATH_GTK (and
probably others). It is now impossible for me to compile for xforms,
since the configure file produced by autoconf is plain wrong...

Could you send us the files?