Georg Baum wrote:
Richard Heck wrote:

The attached patch finishes this bit of work, left over from the
InsetCommand conversion. Comments welcome before I commit.

I don't have time to read the patch, but this goes definitely into the right
direction. Since I was thinking to do the very same thing some time ago I
know that it is quite a bit of boring work,
A lot of signature changes to get stuff to compile, yes.
and it is very nice to see that finally somebody did that.
And it'll allow, finally, the removal of the "REMOVE" stuff in InsetCommandParams. Almost all of it, anyway.

Richard

Richard G Heck, Jr
Professor of Philosophy
Brown University
http://frege.brown.edu/heck/
Get my public key from http://sks.keyserver.penguin.de
Learn how to sign your email using Thunderbird and GnuPG at:
http://dudu.dyn.2-h.org/nist/gpg-enigmail-howto