Richard Heck ha scritto:
do something like hold down control+shift and click on a label to insert a reference to that label at the current cursor position.
I'd like to suggest an alternative usage paradigm for this, conditioned to
the implementation of context-sensitive menus. The idea is:

1. right-click on a label, numbered equation or section/paragraph
2. select a menu entry "copy reference"
3. then simply paste wherever you want in the document, and you get
   a reference to the label.

So many times I have the label just a few lines above (because I just inserted a table, picture, or formula), and I need to refer to it, but the process for doing it is really boring (I wish I could even "drag" the label into a text position).

   T.