Richard Heck wrote:
Some silly comments.
+    /// is this inset based on the CollapsableInset class?
+    virtual InsetCollapsable * asCollapsableInset() { return 0; }
+    /// is this inset based on the CollapsableInset class?
+ virtual InsetCollapsable const * asCollapsableInset() const { return 0; }
Probably should be asInsetCollapsable().

Hmm, yes. I tried to conform to the example of asTextInset, but I now notice that asInsetMath goes the other way... Should I change asTextInset -> asInsetText, as well?

+    ///
+    InsetCollapsable * asCollapsableInset() { return this; }
+    ///
+    InsetCollapsable const * asCollapsableInset() const { return this; }
and similarly.

rh