Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

OK, I've done some cleanup an the crashes are gone but the inset layouts are broken!

Martin, Richard, do you have an idea here? I don't know if we shall we fix Inset::getLayout() or if we shall assume that each inset hard-code its own layout.

OK, I see that the font definitions comes from 'lib/stdinsets.inc'. For example we have this for footnotes:

InsetLayout Foot
        LabelString           foot
        LatexType             command
        LatexName             footnote
        Font
          Color               foreground
          Size                Small
          Family              Roman
          Shape               Up
          Series              Medium
          Misc                No_Emph
          Misc                No_Noun
          Misc                No_Bar
        EndFont
        LabelFont
          Color               Green
          Size                Small
        EndFont
        MultiPar              true
End

It seems that this is not properly parsed then. I am going to remove the work around in the code so that we can fix the parsing instead.

Abdel.