On Sat, Nov 03, 2007 at 12:29:39AM +0100, Uwe Stöhr wrote:
> > During a fast-evolving period like this, with no public release in
> > between, reversion of lyx2lyx is IMHO acceptable.
>
> But this introduces crashed: I can for example not open Stefan's macro
> example file, see my just sent post on the list.

A solution for back-and-forward conversions in the final script would be
some 'obsoleted in format n' property. So lyx2lyx would skip parts
that are obsoleted if the target format has a higher version, yet in
between it will do the conversion, so all the time it will do the 'Right
Thing'. Jose'?

Andre'