Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 02:45:36PM +0100, Enrico Forestieri wrote:
On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 02:25:29PM +0100, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Enrico Forestieri wrote:
[...]
I don't have gcc 3.3 and could not test it. I'd rather not change it
unless someone reports problems.
So I am wrong and USE_WCHAR_T is correctly detected and used. Then why did you put this in docstream.cpp?
That's Georg's doing, not mine. He is more scrupulous than me, seemingly,
and probably actually tested it with gcc 3.3.

Sorry, I think I misread your question (I still had in mind your
docstring.h observation). I think you meant asking why I put the
insertion operator for chars in docstream.cpp. I had to put it
somewhere and the natural place was there.

OK, but this means that it is not inlined anymore. I guess this is not a performance critical method anyway, is it?

Abdel.