Dov Feldstern wrote:
Helge Hafting wrote:
But I can't make more URL's, except by copy+pasting the existing ones.
Edit->charstyle offers "code" and such from "logical markup",
URL is not offered.

URL is in a separate module (not in logical markup). I'm not sure why this is, though...

If it seems better to put it into logical markup, we can do that. The URL module existed, though, before the logical markup module did.

That said, the lyx2lyx for converting URLs adds the URL module, since the url styles won't print properly without it. The problem was that some change somewhere along the way broke the URL module. I've just committed a fix. So if we did add URL to logicalmkup.module, we'd need to change the lyx2lyx.

Richard