Abdelrazak Younes ha scritto:
and, if they are used to trigger automatically Update::Force and
Update::SinglePar, where is the point in the code that is supposed
to do such triggering action ? Should be in the neighbour of
processUpdateFlags(), but I'm not figuring that out.

I guess you figured out by yourself by now, don't you?
Yep, thx, and I'd like to eliminate the LyXAction::func_attrib / UpdateFlags
enums redundancy, by either:
-) specifying differently LyXActions and UpdateFlags for LFUNs
-) or letting the two concepts collaps, i.e. UpdateFlags go away, and their
  enums are incorporated into LyXAction

Personally, I would prefer the first one, as the func_attrib enum is documented
like this:

       /// possible "permissions" for an action
       enum func_attrib {
               Noop = 0, //< nothing special about this func
ReadOnly = 1, //< can be used in RO mode (perhaps this should ch
ange)
               NoBuffer = 2, //< Can be used when there is no document open
               Argument = 4, //< Requires argument
               NoUpdate = 8, //< Does not (usually) require update
SingleParUpdate = 16 //< Usually only requires this par updated
       };

As you can see, the last two ones are not "permissions" at all, i.e. they do
not help specifying when the action is allowed or not.