Just want to signal a assert/crash when opening EmbeddedObjects.lyx (actually, I have to say when computing metrics of some paragraph within that document -- this happens
while opening, in my patch).

The assert seems to fade away by patching insets/InsetInclude.cpp adding a "break" statement when apparently missing right before line 280 of the file (don't know if
Andre' already patched that on svn).

              case LISTINGS:
                      temp = listings_label_;
[280]       case NONE:
                      BOOST_ASSERT(false);

   T.

Stefan Schimanski ha scritto:
Stefan, it mentions attachMacroParameters()... Could you have a look?

Sure, will do it tomorrow. Can you reproduce it? Where does it happen?

Just <PageDown> through the UserGuide triggers it at some point of time.

Ok, with stdlib-debug I get the crash as well. Looking into it now.

Stefan