Stefan Schimanski wrote:
Hi!

For some time now (10 days?!) there are problems with the redraw of the current paragraph: Sometimes the background is not cleared before painting the text and you get a lot of garbage on screen. Entering a math inset or scrolling a line up/down (and hence the full screen redraw) helps for the moment, simple typing in a paragraph brings problems back.

I have checked in some scrolling fixes recently (less than ten days, maybe 3 or 4 days max) so that maybe the culprit. I have rewritten the scrolling code locally and will soon.

Abdel.