On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 12:15:03 +0100
Helge Hafting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Open two documents, one with branches.
> Copy the contents with branches into the other document.
> Notice that the branch-boxes are created, but
> document->settings shows no branches at all.
>
> This at least causes the problem that one cannot turn branches
> on and off, and possibly other internal problems. (Can LyX
> save that document in a sane manner?)
> Creating the missing branches manually works, the
> pasted branches can then be turned on and off as usual.
>
> Helge Hafting

Yes, I ran into that one too... when pasting a Swedish language 'sv'
branch inset into a document expecting them to be named 'se' ;-)

Saving/loading works OK, but you won't be able to 'activate' a
non-defined branch inset, i.e., no LaTeX output.

What would a fix look like according to you (serious question)?

- Martin