On Wed, 6 Feb 2008, Pavel Sanda wrote:

its like this: you go to http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyX, go to the "Documentation" section and automatically look on the subsections, where you expect the real information, because you expect that under the link "Documentation" is just page with links to other subsections. its something similar to search in book contents - first you find the chapter for theme, and then you look into the sections for the real info. chapter is just to make clear structure, not for giving some particular info. more clear now?

Ah... now I understand. So you are looking at the list of wiki pages (which as you note indeed does look like a ToC)... I've made a small change to the list of pages, is it better now?
        http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/LyX

Files in the "upload" area are from the browser's point of view just files on the web server.

thanks for clarification. my point was, that you use wiki for _upload_.

Ahem... actually no, it's a different piece of software called IPFM. I guess that's a technical detail though, coupled with me wishing we could use something else that's more advanced/mature/robust.

/Christian