Stefan Schimanski schrieb:
Hi!

the crash has gone. this seems to be related with my qt version: 4.2.3. in this version a 0-pointer is not allowed for the item delegate (there is an assert on this in the implementation of setItemDelegateForColumn).

Right, very strange. And it seems that the d->columnDelegates.value(column, 0) can be 0 in fact. But after setting it to a non-zero value, there is no way to go back.

We can of course put some flag in our delegate and use the standard delegate methods if the flag is false. Any other idea?

This is also what i thought would be the best.

Stefan

I tried to test the rtl completion but failed to do so - but i have really _no_ experience with rtl. When exactly should the items in the list show up rtl?

Bernhard