Stefan Schimanski wrote:

Am 14.03.2008 um 15:05 schrieb Dov Feldstern:

Hi!

There's a small problem with the text completion and RTL text:

The grayed-out inline completion appears backwards in RTL text (see attached image).

I have to check my code as well. The idea was to reverse the string if needed before telling Qt about. But maybe I got something wrong in this logic. Take a look at RowPainter::paintInlineCompletion. That's the code for the text mode.

It's a bit more involved than you might expect, because the inline completion consists of the unique part (drawn in dark grey) and the non-unique part (drawn in light grey).

I do a reversal of the rtl text there. No idea why it does not work. Or maybe Qt its own bidi magic?

Thanks, I'll take a look at this. But I'll be a few days though...

Stefan