Am 15.03.2008 um 01:26 schrieb Pavel Sanda:

hi,

we have three different modes of macros editation.
how do they differ? switching between them and and the insert & edit macro does not seem to make difference. what should i do to see whats their purpose?

It's about the instances of the macros. They differ as described in the preferences. There was strong demand for each of them, so we provide all three.

Define a macro with the "\foo :=" button. Then go into math mode and use the macro. When you enter with the cursor, the different editing modes come into play.

Stefan