Hi,

in my growing praise of the Memoir class I began editing a wiki page for it (http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/UsingMemoirInLyX), where I note down some hints that I have found out since I started using Memoir in LyX. I would not at all call me a TeXpert, I am just a student of philosophy, so not the typical LaTeX-user (though a quite typical LyX-user?). Occasionally, I add some links to the wiki page, that need to be approved and the wiki tells me to ask for the password on this list. So here I am, kindly asking you either for the password or for someone else (I think Christian is the wiki maintainer, right?) to approve my sites.

Thanks in advance,

Maksi

maximilian [dot] wollner [at] univie [dot] ac [dot] at