On 17 Aug 2000, Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

> Baruch Even <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | I'm using the XForms 0.88 and my problems include also the inability to
> | use shift-del/shift-insert to cut and paste.
> |
> | This was working together with M-x, in earlier revisions.
>
> You are still not posting any output from -dbg key, so it is hard for
> me to tell if LyX sees these keypresses at all.

Sorry. Following is the message that gets output when I press shift-del
after a selection:

KeySym is Shift_L[65505] and num_bytes is 0 the string returned is ""
KeySym is Delete[65535] and num_bytes is 1 the string returned is "
Key [-1][S-Delete][1]
Empty argument!

This is what I get when I press shift left to try to select with a
keyboard:

KeySym is Left[65361] and num_bytes is 0 the string returned is ""
Key [-1][S-Left][0]
Empty argument!

This is the output of Meta-x:

KeySym is Alt_L[65513] and num_bytes is 0 the string returned is ""
KeySym is x[120] and num_bytes is 1 the string returned is "x"
Key [-1][M-x][1]
Empty argument!

Hope this helps.

--
  Baruch Even

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~sbaruch/   (My Site)
http://rpghost.com/jindor/                 (My brothers AD&D site)

" Learn to laugh ... it's the path to true love! "
   - The Angel in the movie Michael