Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Andre Poenitz wrote:
On Tue, Apr 01, 2008 at 03:39:11PM +0200, Leuven, E. wrote:
atm selections are drawn as follows:

http://leuven.economists.nl/lyx/sel1.png

as you can see, the selection margins sometimes extend too much to the left/right.

the attached patch removes some drawing code, with this as a result:

http://leuven.economists.nl/lyx/sel2.png

which i think is much nicer

opinions/suggestions?

I think the new screenshot is much nicer.

Have you checked more complicated cases of nesting?

Yes, please check more complicated case, I remember having some trouble

... with some corner cases while rewriting the selection code.

Sorry I switched to qn azerty keyboard and it seems that some key combination provoked the sending :)

Abdel.
PS: By the way, I'll be off-line for another week or two.