Pavel Sanda wrote:
I think we're ready to go live.

just few bits i've found during scanning the whole structure:

- what is lyx, features, get involved pages, donate contain unreadbale chars (copyright sign Lars name,...)
- whats is lyx - credits links at the end will be b0rken once pages are official
- the picture in the begining of features is visually disturbing

- i experienced one annoyance, but it may be difficult to automatically solve
  it: for example go to About LyX section. you get some links to browse through
  but once you click on some, you lose the context of others. this was much
  more naturally solved in old pages, where the whole subsctructure uncollapses
  and stays uncollapsed until your were in that section.
  it becomes even worse once you get back, because we dont have different link
colors
  for already visited pages - you get lost where you have (not) been.

  maybe Christian will know some wiki magic how to do?

- the proposed trick with (:title :) doesn't work

- if you dont see some reason to keep green sections in TODO i think it will be
  good to remove them for better overview.

- the 'Latest Changes' item is misguiding. but i'm not sure what will be better-
  'Trac' or  'Timeline / Browser'. another proposals?

pavel

What happened to all the old news in at
http://www.lyx.org/test/News?

The email addresses at I18n are obfuscated nicely. However, at least some of them appear to be wrong:

Translator: Szőke Sándor
Right Click; Copy shortcut;
Ctnl-V: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I prefer the hyperlinked name of the translator in I18n to the "Contact" of the Credits page.

The BlanketPermission page doesn't have any obfuscation.

The PayPal link at Donate is still busted (invisible, actually) on IE. Oh, I see you've just removed it!

HTH,
Angus