Matej> What makes me angry is the situation when footnote in list is
Matej> not translated to direct \footnote construct, but to pair of
Matej> \footnotemark & \footnotetext, where the text of footnote is
Matej> put behind the end of the whole list. So, when I have five
Matej> pages long description of some legal analysis, all footnotes
Matej> from this list are put five pages ahead. I may be wrong, but I
Matej> have never found in any piece of documentation any information
Matej> in the sense, that it is forbidden (or not desirable) to put
Matej> footnote in a list. Am I wrong or it is really bug?

Hello,

I have not been able to reproduce this problem in 1.1.5fix1. In fact,
I thought I had fixed that some time ago... Could you send me a short
example file?