-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Bailey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2000 5:16 PM
To: Luis Montes
Cc: rusty; Mark Weaver; Li Bing; Zigang Zhu; Zhu Zigang; ZhenweiShen;
Zheng. Tom. Yuan; Yingqi Kong; Xiaoying Bai; WINSOCK-2; Webdesigners;
VOA XinWen News Service; Techeng Shen; SERVLET-INTEREST; RTLINUX;
Rtl-Announce; Rtl; Rsvp; Rem-Conf; Redhat-Devel-List; Quyouli; Pan
Guobin; MySQL; Msql-Jdbc; Lyx-Users; Lyx-Devel; Lyx Mailing List;
Linux-Atm; JDCMember; Javamug; JavaLearners; Java_Help; Java; Java;
Java; J2EE-INTEREST; Ietf; IDL-USERS; Huang Ning; Gnome-List; Fariaz
Karim; Dmiller; CORBA-patterns; Corba-Dev; Confctrl; Cgi-List;
Blinux-Newbie; Blinux-List; BJ CN ) Jun_Fan Hu (MED; Baisu Huang;
ASULUG; Agoracgi; Advanced-Java
Subject: Re: [phxjug-java] Re: Two tools to remove the virus
LIFE_STAGES.TXT.SHS

noooooooo!