i GOT THIS MESSAGE way to many times... this is totally uncalled for. Now
let's see, the guy sent out a message warning us that the message had a
virus attached to it and said not to open it.... did we really need to
know this? I personally try not to use address books period, to easy for
someone to write a virus or exploit... AND WHY would anyone use OUTLOOK?

On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Mark Weaver wrote:

> What the HELL is this? A virus warning? This is exactly why I don't use
> Windows anymore. Thank God for Linux. You all can have your Windows and
> your virii.
>
> --
> Mark
> **  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed     | ICQ#27816299
> ** <_||_> in the making of this               |
> **  =\/=  message...                  | Registered Linux user #182496
>
> On Fri, 8 Sep 2000, Li Bing wrote:
>
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I am very sorry to bring some trouble today.
> >
> > This morning my PC is infected by a virus LIFE_STAGE.TXT.SHS. Then the virus
> > got all the lists and email addresses from my Address Book and sent many
> > virus mails to you using my email address. Now I got two tools to remove the
> > virus. Please get them from the web if your PC is infected.
> >
> > Fortunately, the virus doesn't damage your system according to some friend's
> > advice.
> >
> > http://vil.nai.com/villib/dispvirus.asp?virus_k=98668
> > http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/vbs.stages.a.html
> >
> > I hope it helps!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Bing

| Keyboard not present, press F1 to continue        | *Master Traicovn*  |
| http://traicovn.doesntexist.com                   | - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  |
                                                    | - FAX: 530.937.7570|
      *Linux: Because rebooting is for adding new hardware.*             |
               ----  Look for the TEKMOBL, the Chevy with INTEL inside!  |