On 12 Sep 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> John> This is a first stab at a porting matrix page. It's pretty
> John> simple to update.
>
> John> I surely haven't got *all* the dialogs however, and some of the
> John> entries could do with clearer names.
>
> That looks good, so I commited it. Then those who do not like it will
> be able to comment :)
>
> You could probably have added menus and toolbars.
>
> JMarc

Well, I just added "Menubar" and "Toolbar" as a single entry. A lot of it
has been written without much reference to the actual source, so needs
tweaking. For example some general "MessageBox" entry needs adding.

It still hasn't turned up from here though ...

Is there any chance of write CVS access to www-devel so I can keep this
uptodate ?

thanks
john

--
"People understand me so little that they do not even understand me when I
 complain of being misunderstood."