Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Vincent van Ravesteijn - TNW wrote:
Hi,
I noticed that for instance the Hyperlink Dialog loses all information when clicking on the main buffer. The same occurs with the Include Child Document Dialog and probably also others. Do you agree on this being less intuitive ? If so, I included a small patch that will fix this for the two dialogs mentioned. I just adapted them to the design of the GuiGraphics Dialog.

Your patch looks good Vincent :-)

I will be off-line for 3 weeks so could somebody please take care of this patch and upcoming Vincent's contributions?

Since you did the same for me when I started, Abdel, I'll be happy to take that role here.

Have a good break!

rh