Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
Neal Becker<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  writes:

Neal Becker wrote:

Does 'auto' work?

When I choose math (auto), with cursor in plain text, math toolbar is
still there.
Actually, IMO the design is really confusing. What does 'checking'
math(auto) mean?

According to the math manual, it's auto if its unchecked, and always
on if checked? That's confusing.

And, it doesn't work.  It's always on if checked and always off if not.

It used to be that toolbars that have the 'auto' flag could be in
three states (always on, always off, auto) while the others only had 2
states (on and off). With the merging of the toolbar backend with the
GUI, the information is now lost.

Wrong, the information is still there and simpler. Or at least it was last time I worked on that.

  I think the new behaviour does not
make sense...

When I cleaned up that mess, it was working fine.

Abdel.