"Lars Gullik Bjønnes" wrote:

> "Garst R. Reese" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> | The basic question is, does it work.
> | I installed the STL headers and used
> | --with-extra-inc=/usr/local/include/stl
> | to point to them. LyX cvs would not compile. Is it supposed to?
>
> What STL headers are you talking about? STLPort?
>
>         Lgb
SGI-v.3.3 without iostreams
The reason for the death was not clear, I think it ran out of warning
tolerance.
The warning set that looked most worisome was the one about
instantiation depth > 17 not being allowed.
but I tried the same with STLPort 4.0, it died earlier with stuff
undefined. Also no iostreams.
Garst