Vincent van Ravesteijn wrote:
Abdel,

I took the liberty to change the drawParagraph function in TextMetrics.cpp a bit. This because, after you asked me to use meaningfull names for the variables, I tried to understand the other names in the function and I didn't succeed. I felt that variables shouldn't change their role during the function and that the boundary member shouldn't be used differently than how it is documented.

Good, you are making the next step in your LyX carrier: detect and correct bad style. In this case probably my bad style, probably inherited from a bad style that I didn't dare correcting at the time; it's good that you dare ;-)

I'll try to review the patch over the week-end. Looks good at a first glance.

Abdel.