Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
    * InsetLabel.cpp (updateCommand): record undo for each of the label
changes (and put everything in a group to make sure it will be undone
    in one step).

That's very nice.

Thanks :) Are you aware of other places where this would be needed?

I'll try to think about it, but this one was definitely the *most* annoying.

What I have to do now is look at each of the recordUndoFullDocument and kill them.
We need a recordUndoDocumentParams instead.

Yes, that would be nice. Backing up the whole document whenever the _view_ of a document changes (counter, etc) is not very clever :-)

Abdel.