Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Dear all, LyX enthusiasts, users and developers,

I have the pleasure to announce you all that LyX is Nominated for the "Lutèce d'Or 2008"!

I am going to the next OpenSource manifestation in Paris (details below). As they asked for candidature for innovative projects I had the idea to inscribe LyX and we are nominated :-)

Abdel.

PS: Pour les Français, la remise du prix (je ne sais pas encore lequel ça sera) se fera le mercredi 24 septembre à la Mairie du 13ème arrondissement de Paris, si quelqu'un veux venir avec moi (JMarc ou Edwin?), je dois l'annoncer je pense.

By the way, I just noticed that the price will be given during a dinner wednesday evening. I don't know if many people can go but if there is only one, maybe one of the older contributors should go instead of me. Lars, André, José, JMarc, etc, just let me know if you want to go.

Abdel.