Pavel Sanda wrote:
Uwe Stöhr wrote:
But to use it for the docs I miss the possibility to customize InsetInfo's output. In the docs, menu names and shortcuts are in sans serif, icons have a uniform size of 80%. So I need a way to specify the output of the different InsetInfo types for the current document.

Can't you put an InsetInfo into a character style of the appropriate type?
This would do it, but I don't know how character style work currently. There is no menu entry for them and there is no UI to define them. Until we have this, I don't think I can use character styles in the docs, although I very much would like to.

which also means we have nothing about character styles in our docs either ;)
the way i have learned a bit is here http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/NewInLyX14#toc5

There's stuff in the Customization manual, I believe. If not, I'll write some.

rh