Tommy> I\'m trying to compile LyX, but I don\'t have Perl on my
Tommy> system, I guess this is the main problem....anyway I thought it
Tommy> wasn\'t necessary to have Perl in order to comile the sourece
Tommy> configure works fine, but when make enters relyx it doesn\'t
Tommy> find a Makefile, wich is true as there isn\'t a Makefile. I\'ve
Tommy> tried with \"export PERL=3D/bin/ls\" but didn\'t work either.

You shouldn't need to have perl. What exact error messages do you get?
What version of LyX are you trying to compile?