On Mon, 27 Oct 2008, leuven edwin wrote:

perhaps we should think about adding a checked checkbox "Tell me how to donate!" linking to http://www.lyx.org/Donate at the end of the windows installer.

another suggestion is to move the projects table to the top of the webpage and add a first row with a "General Donation". there is too much text on that page before arriving at the essential...

Would you care to make a suggestion of what it should look like? To prepare the way for you, I created 'Draft'-version of the page where you can make the suggestion, see:

        http://www.lyx.org/Donate-Draft

You'll see the password by using the following command on aussie:

$ grep "Web edit password" wiki.lyx.org/passwords.txt

regards,
Christian

PS.

In case anyone wonders, here are the steps I took to create a draft page.

* Went to the URI:
        http://www.lyx.org/Donate

* Clicked the link 'login' and entered the password. Unfortunately you
  don't get a message if you type an incorrect password.

* Clicked the link 'edit' and copied all the source markup

* Opened the URI
        http://www.lyx.org/Web.Donate-Draft?action=edit
  and pasted the copied source markup. Finally I saved the page.

--
Christian Ridderström, +46-8-768 39 44            http://www.md.kth.se/~chr