I played with InsetInfo (mostly -shortcut) and found a few bugs.

1) I can set the cursor into an InsetInfo by clicking on it, or by scrolling into it with the up/down cursor keys (not left/right, there it jumps over it), but then there is no way out again with the cursor keys. So if one scrolls top/down a document, one gets stuck in InsetInfo.

2)
InsetInfo shortcut puts into the preamble:
\providecommand{\shortcut}[1]{\mbox{\textsf{#1}}}

InsetInfo shortcuts (note the S) puts into the preamble:
\providecommand{\shortcut}[1]{\textsf{#1}}

If both is used in the same document, then BOTH end up in the preamble, one overwriting the other.

3)
The Latex-output of InsetInfo shortcut contains another \textsf, even though the above macros already include \textsf, e.g.
\shortcut{\textsf{Command-D}}

4)
InsetInfo stuff seems to get displayed with the language that is set in the Preferences, and not the document language or the context language. As a consequence, if the document is not in the 'preferences' language (also the userguide, etc.), all InsetInfo stuff is blue-underlined, and the latex-output is:

\shortcut{\selectlanguage{british}%
\textsf{Option-Command-Right}\selectlanguage{english}
}

Don't know if this is how it is supposed to be.

5)
Just as a reminder, cosmetics, and as predicted by Bo:
With Mac-Keybindings such as "Option-Command-Right" the table in Shortcuts.lyx does not fit on a A4 protrait page anymore. Also, since we put these things into an \mbox, they don't break nicely in the UserGuide and stick into the margin at some places.

All tested on Mac, using rev. 27220 plus this patch:
http://bugzilla.lyx.org/attachment.cgi?id=2982&action=view

Should I put any of these things (which?) into bugzilla?

Thanks,
/Konrad