Am 05.11.2008 um 12:37 schrieb Pavel Sanda:

Stefan Schimanski wrote:
In any case I suggest that you decide yourself how to proceed as only you can properly test this thing (provided that this doesn't impact the other
platforms of course.

I don't think there is any impact on other systems. But again only testing
can tell us. Can anybody try it on Linux and Windows?

what is the recipy to test them after applying the patches?
pavel

Bug 5447:
- drag'n'drop a file from your file manager onto the LyX window which has the very same, but modified file already open.
- click on reload in the dialog.

This is the case the patch addresses. Of course also any other drag'n'drop operation should continue to work.

Bug 5387: I guess this only applies to Mac because the code path is not used on other platform.

First usecase:
- close LyX.
- click on a file in the file manager. It should open in a LyX window which has the usual toolbars (previously this window had no menu and no toolbars at all).

Second usecase:
- open LyX.
- click on a file in the file manager.

Stefan