Edwin Leuven wrote:
Vincent wrote:
I know that you know what it means, but I can't work with a sorted list,
 but maybe that is because I suck at coming up with good label keys. So
if we would sort the list by default I may learn that.

i suppose we all have our habits.

the best option would be if the sort button could be part of session
management...

Yep, all dialogs should make use of session management for that kind of stuff...

And oh, I disagree that the case sensitive option is not useful. I often use upper case keywords when I know that is a label that will be often referenced.

One more point: Thanks to the great work of Vincent, I suspect more and people will use the Navigator instead of the reference dialog for reference insertion. So maybe we need a 'case insensitive' option there too.

Abdel.

PS: Edwin, JMarc, any other Parisian, a beer someday?