Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> writes:

| Lars Gullik Bj?nnes wrote:
In Fedora 11 the errors might probably be fixed by usinging a more up to
date boost (1.38 f.ex.) and --without-included-boost. For all others
stuck with an older boost no such luck. So I have a Q: Would you like me
to upgrade the included boost to boost 1.38?
| the other possibility is that we evetually get rid of boost from our sources
| as discussed few times ago.

Right... I forgot... Qt app now.

I think I'll just go and hide beneath my rock again ;-)

Well, as far as I know, we're not that close to removing boost. A quick grep still turns up a lot. So something needs doing. I'll be on fc10 in a week or so.

rh