Hi,

I tried this:

        svn co svn+ssh://svn.lyx.org/lyx/lyx-devel/trunk lyx-devel

which used to work and it asks me for a password (which I've sent to Lars earlier), but it fails after three tries. I've a vague memory it was changed to:

        svn co svn://svn.lyx.org/lyx/lyx-devel/trunk lyx-devel

which works for checking out, but will I be able to commit later?
Is this the new and improved way of doing it?

If the process for checking out stuff is changing permanently, we need to update the documentation.

cheers
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44