I accepted the inline spellchecker task but if anybody is interested in the doc comparison task, I'll gladly gives the money. I know that Vincent has started to think about it already. If I manage to have some free time in the coming month, I would for sure try to implement the feature.
Yes, I would really like to step in right now and indeed I've been thinking about it for a while. Besides, the bugs are running out anyway. It would also be nice if I could construct a somewhat larger feature to have something to be proud of.

Oh, I am already proud of you my boy :-)
.. :-)

More seriously, the money is all yours if you implement the feature. I'll add your name in the table now if you want.
Sign me up...

Abdel.

Vincent