On Mon, 30 Mar 2009, Guenter Milde wrote:

and problems with migrating bugzilla. I also seem to understand that However, when I go to www.lyx.org and click the "Bug Tracker" link in the sidebar, I see::

 Software error:
 <snip>

I thought I could set up a virtual host on the new server (lyx.lyx.org) and provide a better error message for bugzilla.lyx.org/*, but it seems I need Lars' help for that.

Lars, any thought on this?

I can redirect the link in the sidebar of the wiki, but I think we have lots of places referring to bugzilla.lyx.org, so we are probably better of redirecting the domain.

/Christian

Would it make sense to redirect users to trac? At least a somewhat more
specific and helpful error page would be nice.

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44