Pavel Sanda <sa...@lyx.org> writes:
> ./configure --enable-monolithic-boost --enable-monolithic-client
> --enable-monolithic-insets --enable-monolithic-mathed
> --enable-monolithic-core --enable-monolithic-tex2lyx
> --enable-monolithic-frontend-qt4 --disable-stdlib-debug --disable-debug

To avoid such ugly command lines, I just introduced a new
--enable-monolithic-build option that reduces the above to
  ./configure --enable-monolithic-build --disable-stdlib-debug --disable-debug

In the cases where a finer list is needed, one can do
  --enable-monolithic-build="boost client"

Pavel, if this suits your need, I'll remove the individual
--enable-monolithic-xxx options.