On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, rgheck wrote:

Christian Ridderström wrote:
 On Tue, 31 Mar 2009, rgheck wrote:

>  Piero Faustini wrote:
> > Wouldn't be nice to be informed of a shortcut combination when passing > > the > > cursor on a button, along with the purpose/name of that button? (this > > is
> >   for all those I-Want-To-Keep-My-Hands-On-Keyboard LaTeX users)
> > > I'm not sure what you mean.

 Doesn't he mean that when holding the mouse pointer over an icon on the
 toolbar, the user should be shown the keyboard shortcut for doing that
 action?

Maybe. But this seems like NOT having your hands on the keyboard.

I think the idea is to show the keyboard shortcut in order to encourage the use of the keyboard instead of the icons. Actually, I think I've been wanting this feature myself...

If someone wants to give TRAC a try, they could see how easy/difficult it is to find out if the above feature is already entered as a feature reqest.

/C

-- Christian Ridderström Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44