Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Pavel Sanda wrote:
Yes, if we can agree upon breaking the Ctrl-minus binding to
"command-alternatives math-macro-fold;specialchar-insert hyphenation".
but we have already bound it to ctrl+mouse wheel, no? i thought these lfuns
were only for people wanting their custom bindings.

I think we need some keyboard-only binding. This is a crucial function for visually impaired users, and we cannot assume that everyone has (or can use) a wheel mouse.

Can we bind it to Ctrl-Plus, Ctrl-Minus on the number pad? Or maybe move the other binding to the number pad?

rh