On Mon, 13 Apr 2009, Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:

Pavel Sanda wrote:
I have also been thinking a bit about the update mechanism. Do we want
www-user to automatically update everytime someone commits, or would we
prefer a manually invoked update? (It could for instance be that a
developer clicks on a button 'Update www-user' on one of the web pages).

i vote for automatic post commit hook.

+1

Ok, I'll see about implementing something like that then. Until I announce a solution, please just give me a shout if you'd like an update.

As far as I am concerned, I always check the updated web pages (and I think others should do this as well).

Great.

Best regards,
/Christian

--
Christian Ridderström                           Mobile: +46-70 687 39 44