BH wrote:
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 4:13 AM, Abdelrazak Younes <you...@lyx.org> wrote:
rgheck wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
As I leaked the highly important news that my wife was pregnant (whatever
JMarc says), I'd thought I should announce formally that this state of
affair finally led to a small cute little guy named Amir :-)
The mother (Aya) is doing very well.

Congratulations, Abdel, to you and your wife. Let us know if you put pix
up on the web somewhere.
I've been thinking of a blog for many years but never managed to take the
time to do it... maybe that's the right time :-)
But in the mean time, here are a few pictures of Amir in the arms of his
sister Lina.

Abdel.

PS: Thanks for all the congrats, my wife deserves them all :-)

A beautiful kid (or two!)

Or three if you count me... I mean 'kid', not 'beautiful' :-)

 -- congratulations to you both.

Thanks Bennett and thanks to everybody else.

Abdel.