Pavel Sanda wrote:
  - accurate and complete math translation,

can you be more specific about this point? is it that some expressions
are typeset with bugs? is there some way how user would detect this, or avoid
it by eg switching to math material to be externally typesetted by latex
and then included as images like latex2html do?

So far as I can see, math is almost untranslated at this point. (I just cloned from git.) Theorem-type environments do not get converted, either. There's more on this in a different message.

I don't want to be a party-pooper, but under these circumstances I can't agree that eLyXer is "ready for prime time".

rh