On 10 Oct 2000, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> - mangled minibuffer after resizing the main window. I can't find a
>   reference, but the effect is obvious (and recent). Could it be a
>   consequence of Lars' recent changes to scrollbars? Or simply a flaw
>   of the WorkArea? More generally, the minibuffer is strange since
>   when you click in it, the text does not disappear.

Attached is the patch to make the minibuffer clear when clicked on. I
could not get a situation where it gets mangled, if you have a sequence
that causes it it would help.

--
  Baruch Even

http://techst02.technion.ac.il/~sbaruch/   (My Site)
http://www.redrival.com/jindor/            (My brothers AD&D site)

" Learn to laugh ... it's the path to true love! "
   - The Angel in the movie Michael

patch.diff.gz