Uwe Stöhr schrieb:

configure.py breaks at this check:

checking LaTeX configuration...   default values
+checking list of textclasses...
Layout file C:/Program Files (x86)/LyX 1.6.3/bin/../Resources\layouts\manpage.layout has no \DeclareXXClass line.
        done

Can anybody please take care of this? When I remember it correctly, we have removed LinuxDoc support but this file declares a LinuxDoc class.

I investigated a bit deeper and the reason is a broken "hyph-es.tex" file so that MiKTeX cannot build any format.

The MikTeX developer is not willing to fix this since it is not his fault. So I have to contact the author of the file "hyph-es.tex".

regards Uwe